Youth Winter Program 2016/2017 (Nov. 30th - mid March)
Momentum offers two winter program options for skiers age 12-18. Our winter program runs November 30-Mid March (14 weeks, condition dependent). Participant fees include all coaching, transportation to and from team meet up locations, and wax and logistical support at races*. We have no registration fees! Our weekend training days are now longer allowing more time on snow and technique sessions.
*Race Trip Expenses are not part of our participant fees since not everyone goes to all races. We strive to race trip costs very reasonable.
Training 5 days per week, three of the days on snow.
- This program is designed for skiers with some experience who are interested in competitive racing.
- Meets Wednesday - Sunday
- $2200 - one payment due Nov. 30th or three payments of $733 due 11/30/16, 12/30/16, 1/30/17
Training 3 days per week, two of the days on snow.
- Devo is designed to meet the needs of new skiers and those who are less interested in racing.
- Meets Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- $1800 - one payment due Nov. 30th or three payments of $600 due 11/30/16, 12/30/16, 1/30/17
Weekly Winter Schedule 2016/2017:
Wednesday: Afterschool skiing at Cabin Creek trails. (3:50-8:15pm)
Thursday: Strength training and ski education in Seattle (3:50-6:00pm)
Friday: Running and game in Seattle (3:50-6:00pm)
Saturday: Skiing at Cabin Creek or race, 9:00am-2:30pm, occasional afternoon skis until 5:00pm
Sunday: Skiing or race (When possible at a trail system other than Cabin Creek) 9:00am -3:00pm
(times are tentative)
All youth participants are encouraged to participate in some of the regional races. Some races are better suited for Devo athletes and some are for Comp Team. More information about the winter race schedule can be found on the Race & Camp Schedule page. If you have questions about which races are right for your skier please contact Pasha at 218/730-7210 or email@example.com
For the Race and Camp schedule this season click here